Positive Pledge Statements
The faculty, staff, and community stakeholders of Fairhope Elementary School pledge the following:
· To make student learning my chief priority EVERYDAY.
· To value each student as an individual with unique needs and talents.
· To establish a positive relationship and mutual respect with each student so they will perform at their highest academic level.
· To offer varied instructional approaches to each student at their point of need.
· To be actively engaged daily with each students in meaningful teaching/learning activities.
· To make continuous improvement for each student a daily priority so they can become confident, independent learners.
· To CHALLENGE each student academically.
· To NEVER give up on a child.
· To be positive so that I and those around me can be better…today and everyday.
· To have a positive influence on my students, my co-workers, and my school community
· To share more smiles, more laughter, and more encouragement with EVERYONE around me.
· To provide a safe and orderly environment for my students.